For press inquiries please contact Yesenia Padilla at [email protected].
2020 press advisories, press statements, and media mentions
- Superintendent Thurmond & Campaign Leaders Urge Californians to Vote for Prop. 15, Invest in Education and Essential Services
- San Diego Chicano Educators Support Prop 15
- San Diego Democrats Express Wide Support For Prop 15
- Prop 15 Supporters Call on Elite Country Clubs to Pay Their Fair Share
- Despite Overwhelming Community Opposition, County Votes To Side With Corporations on Prop 15
- County To Vote on Prop 15. Will it Stand With Corporations or Families?
2019 press advisories, press statements, and media mentions
- San Diego City Councilmembers Betray Voters
- More than 25 Organizations Call on City Council to Respect Voters’ 2016 Decision in Measure L
2018 press advisories, press statements, and media mentions
- Mayor Faulconer Continues Misguided Push for Special Election in Defiance of Measure L
- Alliance San Diego Mobilization Fund Statement on District Attorney’s Race
2017 press advisories and media mentions
- SoccerCity on Special Election: "There is no need to enfranchise more people"
- San Diegans Want to Rock the Vote; Their Leaders Want to Block the Vote